| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hopkinsville, Ky in February is very cool at 2.3 °C (36.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.8 °C (25.2 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 107.9mm (4.2in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Hopkinsville, Ky February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hopkinsville, Ky:
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 164.8 kms (102.4 miles) NW
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) N
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) NW
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) NW
- Princeton, In, Usa - 134 kms (83.3 miles) NNW
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) NW
- Cairo-Illinois, Usa - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) W
- Dover, Tn, Usa - 106.6 kms (66.2 miles) SSW
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 183 kms (113.7 miles) SW
- Owensboro, Ky, Usa - 100.4 kms (62.4 miles) NNE
- Leitchfield, Ky, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) ENE
- Greensburg, Ky, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.7 miles) E
- Clarksville, Tn, Usa - 45.9 kms (28.5 miles) ENE
- Bowling Green, Ky, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.7 miles) E
- Nashville, Tennessee, Usa - 109.4 kms (68 miles) SE
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) S
- Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) SE